Mersing is a place for you to stay at while waiting for your ferry ride! For that, you’ll obviously need a place to stay at!
Here we have a list of top ten Hotels, Beach Resorts and Resorts to stay at while your stay in Mersing!
A Beach Resort is a full function holiday shelter facility, located at the seaside, with access to a private beach. A Beach Resort offers a broad range of services and amenities and customarily includes entertainment and recreational activities.
Aseania Resort Pulau Besar
- Wi-Fi available.
- Outdoor pool.
- Beach Hut, Beach Volleyball and other activities to enjoy the beach.
- Swedish Massage
- Bar and other Night Entertainment Facilities available.
- Kayu Manis restaurant offers some amazing food.
134.27 USD per adult per package
- This beach resort is at a 1 minute walk from the Palau Beach.
- Address: Lot 33,34 and 35, Pulau Besar, Mersing, Johor, Malaysia
- Website: www.aseaniapulaubesar.com
- Contact No. : 603 6211 1055 / 603 6201 1055.
Secret Island Villa
With a catchy name this resort has many amenities for a relaxed stay!
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24*7 Front desk
- Open Air Bath
- Address: Lot 4 Pulau Besar, 86800 Mersing, Johor, Malaysia.
- Contact No.: +60 13-439 0627
Hotel Seri Malaysia
It comes under a franchise of hotels, located all over Malaysia and is visited by hundreds of guests every day!
- Breakfast Buffet included.
- Tioman Island Ferry Nearby.
- Air Papan Beach nearby.
- Kelong Stakes for Fishing Activity.
- Horse Riding.
- Facility for Specially Abled Persons.
- 25 to 40 USD depending on your choice of room and date of booking.
- Address: No 11, Jalan Jati 1, Goh Tong Jaya, Pincode- 69000, Genting, Selangor, Malaysia Genting Malaysia 69000 .
This hotel has been in business for 5 years and has always received amazing feedback!
- Shuttle Service
- 24 hr. desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily Housekeeping
- Pick up and Drop facility from arrival point.
- Address: Jalan Dato Mohd Ali, Mersing Kechil, 86800 Mersing, Johor, Malaysia.
- Phone No.: +60 7-799 1004 .
Double K Riverside Hostel
This is a pocket- friendly hotel available for you!
- Good Air-Conditioning.
- 5 min. walk from jetty station.
- 5-7 min. from bus stop
- Friendly Staff
- Clean Rooms
Sing Home Holiday House
Located in Mersing, SingHome Holiday House offers self-catering accommodation with free WiFi.
- Balcony Terrace
100 to 120 USD.
- Address: No 1739 Jalan Kuara, 86800 Mersing, Johor, Malaysia.
- Phone No: +60 16-731888.
The hotel has 41 rooms that are fitted with all the essentials to ensure a comfortable stay.
- Well- Sized Rooms
- Convenient Staff
- Good Location
- Clean Rooms and Bathrooms.
Fishing Bay Resort
Boasting an outdoor pool, Fishing Bay Resort is situated in Mersing and provides comfortable accommodation.
- Bicycle Rental
- Airport Shuttle Running From the Hotel
- Currency exchange
- Mini Bar
- Water Activities
Rompin Beach Resort
Located in Kuala Rompin, Rompin Beach Resorts is near the beach.
- Children Pool
- BBQ Grill(s)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Braille Signage
Hard Rock VIP Guest House
Run by Mandy and Eric, along with all the general facilities, this guest house provides a family vibe and does not make you home sick!
- 1 min walk to shops
- 3 min. walk to jetty station.
- Fast Wi-Fi
- Friendly Hosts
We hope this article will help you find your hotel without much research as this article itself is based on a lot of research! Enjoy your stay in Mersing!